with David and Bodhini at The Kinsbourne Barn, Harpenden
Saturday 22nd January 10:30-4:15pm
A day of retreat to nourish and refresh your body, mind and soul.
David and I are delighted to be hosting our first retreat day in two years at this tranquil new venue located in beautiful countryside surroundings on the outskirts of Harpenden.
Here is our retreat day schedule
- 10:15-10:30. Arrival and welcome tea.
- 10:30. Welcome circle and meditation, intention setting from the heart.
- 11am Gentle Hatha Yoga with Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra and Yoga Nidra with Bodhini.
- 12:30-1pm Break to chat, relax, get fresh air and have tea.
- 1-2pm Enjoy a two course plant-based and seasonal lunch made by Stephanie of Chef Naturelle.
- 2-2:45pm An introduction to the benefits of hypnotherapy with David and a group hypnosis session to support us in gaining clarity and releasing anxiety.
- 2:45-3pm Tea break
- 3-4pm Sound Meditation with David and Bodhini
- 4-4:15pm. Closing circle and home gift presentation (our home wellness gifts are always eco- friendly and from local, small businesses where possible)
This retreat day is limited to just ten people, so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
Please note that payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless an event is cancelled by Bodhi Apirations / the venue or due to Covid restrictions.
The Kinsbourne Barn has ample free parking on site. You will receive all venue and event details via email after your booking and payment has been received.